The Web Analytics Connector enables Google Analytics to properly track Yahoo! Store e-commerce transactions. Using a first party cookie approach, our method preserves the original referrer all the way through to the actual transaction. Reliable web analytics data and proper attribution of your marketing campaigns and keywords is the basis for optimizing your site.
We make it super-easy for you to get started and offer free installation and free audit of your Google Analytics configuration. We’ll even install a checkout funnel at no charge.
But we didn’t stop there and have added a number of additional capabilities that are relevant for online retailers:
- Track Yahoo! Store site search terms automatically, including zero results searches
- Check SEO rankings directly in your analytics reports
- View checkout errors directly in your analytics reports to help optimize the checkout process
- Track coupon code usage directly in web analytics and tie to transactions
- View product options such as size and color across all products in order to get an aggregate view of demand
- View PersonaQuest campaigns directly in Google Analytics.
- View revenue attributed to Yahoo! Store’s cross-sell functionality
- Group your items and analyze your product categories via the Google Analytics Product Categories report. Learn about setting up product categories
- And many other custom events and variables
The data provided by the Monitus Tools service allows you to see how visitors interact with your site in a way that you can understand and help you improve your online store. And of course, we offer a free trial with free installation so that you can start analyzing your data instead of worry about proper implementation.