We are pleased to announce that we can now support Google Optimizer – a free multivariate testing tool that allows merchants to perform landing page optimization.
Using the same underlying technology that enables Google Analytics to receive Yahoo! Store e-commerce transactions, we are pleased to announce the support of Google Website Optimizer, a powerful, free multivariate testing tool.
Website Optimizer will allow Yahoo! Store merchants to do landing page optimization by testing headlines, images and other text to see what leads to a better conversion rate.
Learn more about website optimizer and sign up for a free account. Note: you have to have an Adwords account to participate.
We are pleased to announce the following product updates:
- Shopping cart recovery: Added country code to cart data.
- Shopping cart recovery: Added 48 hour cart delay.
- Shopping cart recovery: Added cart recovery queue allowing merchants to delete carts before they turn into dropped carts.
- Keyword Monkey: csv export now contains ids of exact and broad matches.
- Keyword Monkey: home page content is now indexed.