Here are the different settings you can use to customize the monitus code on a store’s pages:
- monitus.id int – required The store ID assigned by Monitus
- monitus.health_check bool This stores participates in our daily stats for speed and health graphs. Mainly beta stores for now.
- monitus.allow_frames bool Allow our code to run if it is called form within an iframe?
- monitus.tools_off string Comma-delimited list of tool IDs to turn off (bypass)
- monitus.callback function The callback used by our code at different point in its execution. See the documentation here
- monitus.ga_mode number Load Classic GA and/or Universal Analytics? 0-none; 1-GA only; 2-UA only; 3-GA and UA
- monitus.ga_page string The page name to send to GA.