In an effort to prepare for higher traffic volumes during the holiday season we added another load balancer to our setup on 11/12/2012. Unfortunately that new load balancer required a different configuration than we were used to from our hosting provider. As a result, the new load balancer was not working properly and resulted in some pageviews and transactions not being logged either in Monitus or Google Analytics. We noticed the error the following day 11/13/2012 and were able to fix the issue. The issue was hard to spot because there was no obvious error on the front-end and visitors to sites running our code would not have seen an error or slowness in the browser.
Please accept our sincere apologies