We have added a nice little enhancement to our Zero Results Optimizer. You can now see in Google Analytics what visitors were searching for on your site that resulted in an empty search results screen. Keep an eye on this report to see if visitors are consistently looking for something that you don't have. Or perhaps, they are using a different terminology than you are. In this case, consider adding the appropriate text to a caption field so that the search does not come up empty the next time. Remember that you have to enable ZERO in your tools page if it isn't already the case. Continue reading
Monitus Tools are a collection of web-based applications that have been built specifically for the Yahoo! Store platform. One simple tracking code has to be added (and we’ll take care of that for you) to your store and you can then choose and use the tools you need. The best way to learn about what these tools can do for you is by simply giving them a try.
Here is an overview of what those tools are:
Cart Recovery Service
- Monitors and detects visitors that have started, but not completed the checkout process within a set amount of time
- You specify the amount of time before a checkout process is considered abandoned
- Receive an email notification immediately or as a daily digest with the name, email and cart contents of the visitor
- Use of our email platform is included to automate follow-up messages to visitors who have abandoned the checkout
- The cart recovery service is priced on a pay-for-performance basis, so you only pay when a dropped cart has been successfully recovered
- Website personalization and targeting
- Personalized content that is shown only to specific website visitor segments
- Full integration with web analytics tools and easy conversion analysis
- Tracks converting search keywords that brought visitors to your site
- Email-based recommendations to help you optimize
- Tells you if the search keyword is found in your Yahoo! Store text
- Check the major search engines to help you find the most relevant landing page for any given search keyword
- Receive email reports with the latest converting keywords and your top 10 keywords
Web Analytics Connector for Google Analytics and Yahoo! Store
- Track Yahoo! Store e-commerce revenue in Google Analytics
- A low monthly cost to you and no other charges.
- Retain all referrer data all the way through the checkout process
- Group your items and analyze in Google Analytics “Product Categories” report. Learn about setting up product categories
- Track Yahoo! Store site search terms, including zero results searches
- Check SEO rankings with event tracking directly in your analytics reports
- View checkout errors with event tracking directly in your analytics reports to help optimize the checkout
- Perform product options analysis to find great segments to target.
- Uses accurate 1st party cookie for tracking, not 3rd party tracking cookies
- Reliable hosting using the Akamai and CloudFront CDNs
- Super easy setup. Tracking code usually installs in minutes and requires no template changes
- Free trial requires no credit cards. No contracts to sign or lock you in. Easy billing with a major credit card
- A team that knows and focuses on the Yahoo! Store platform and is passionate about making merchants more successful
We have implemented a major upgrade to our hosting capacity in order to continue and build out our service.